Thursday, January 8, 2015

Introducing HACK42

So I've shared this music before. Along with playing guitar, learning songs, blogging, and everything else in life I also like to create Electronica music that has a bit of a rock n roll influence. So I've created a HACK42 page on Reverbnation. I've always enjoyed bands like The Crystal Method, Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Front 242, and Depeche Mode. It's just a different side of stuff. I've tried for years to marry it with the hard rock and classic rock stuff that I love playing but it really doesn't work well for me. The writing is a different process. I'm also hoping to have some new guitar music up soon and I'll share that when it's ready. I haven't felt this creative guitar wise in a while so that is very exciting for me. In the mean time if your a fan of electronic music check out HACK42. HACK42

No comments:

Post a Comment