Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Orianthi in a Cat Suit?

I've always liked Dave Stewart, the Eurythmics were pretty cool. Annie Lennox had an amazing voice and Dave was always an underrated songwriter. Apparently he is remembering his more successful projects by bringing in Orianthi. I'm not a huge fan of Orianthi, when she first was brought to my attention everyone was raving about her and my thought was "She's Ok". But in the last couple of years I've seen some live clips of her jamming and wailing that make me think she's getting a lot better.  While she still has her detractors, she seems to be putting in the time and focus that most people on message boards could use. This song is cool, very bluesy vibe, cool crazy circus video. And Ori sounds like she's been listening to Santana. I like it, I keep playing it over and over and I'm interested to hear the rest of it.  Good job guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment